Active Cruise in North Dalmatia
From Zadar with the comfortable MS Carpe Diem from € 979
You love sunshine, the deep blue sea and great food? But maybe spending a whole week lounging around by the beach isn’t your thing? Then our active cruise in North Dalmatia is perfect for you! Here, we offer a great mix of swimming and cycling, of tanning and hiking, paired with exciting guided tours and a big kayak or rafting experience. Let your experienced tour guide introduce you to the island world of Northern Dalmatia, or simply stay aboard the MS Carpe Diem and relax.
Day 1 Arrival in Zadar and transit to Pašman
Embarkation until 1 pm, after which we’ve scheduled a first short cycling tour to the Island of Ugljan (approx. 8 km/5 mi). Overnight stay in Pašman on the synonymous island.
Day 2 Pašman - Island Murter - Vodice
Your bike will take you to the Wooden Shipbuilding museum, after which there’ll be time for swimming and beach relaxation on the Island of Tijat. You’ll be spending the evening in the coastal town of Vodice.
Day 3 Vodice - Šibenik - Skradin
Today, we’ve scheduled a comprehensive tour of Šibenik, after which you can go swimming in Prokljansko Jesero.
Day 4 Skradin - Island Zlarin
You’ll then be cycling to Krka, alongside the famous waterfalls (approx. 10 km/6 mi). With scheduled swimming and beach breaks, today’s destination is the island of Zlarin.
Day 5 Island Zlarin - Telašćica
Today’s stage of the tour will take you to Kornati national park, followed by a break for swimming or hiking on Levrnaka. Tonight, you’ll be staying in Telašćica nature park.
Day 6 Telašćica - Island Vir
First, there will be a stroll to the Nature park’s saline lake and the high cliffs, after which there’ll be ample time for swimming and relaxation before making our way to the island of Vir.
Day 7 Insel Vir - Zadar
Crossing to Zaton, followed by a bike tour to the Nin salt works (approx 10 km/6 mi). You’ll then be spending your afternoon and evening in Zadar.
Day 8 Disembarking and departure
After breakfast, your cruise of Northern Dalmatia on the MS Carpe Diem is sadly already coming to an end.
Here are the details on Carpe Diem.
Included in "Active Cruise in North Dalmatia":
- 7 nights aboard
- 7 x half board
- 2 towels per person (bath towels not included)
- welcome snack
- Captain’s Dinner
- guided cycle tours, english-speaking
- guided hiking tours, english-speaking
- cup of cappuccino at the Barone Fortress
- entrance Kornati islands national park
- entrance Krka waterfalls national park
- entrance Telašćica Nature Park
- entrance shipping museum Betina
- entrance fortress Barone and Sveti Mihovil
- entrance to the salt mine in Nin
- guided tours of Šibenik and Zadar
- optional rental bike and helmet
(please supply your head measurement when booking)
- outside cabins with ensuite WC and shower
9 double cabins main deck
7 double cabins lower deck
1 triple cabin lower deck, double bed and single bed
We offer comfortable unisex-bikes with 21-speed gearboxes. We also offer e-bikes if desired.
Travel time 2022:
- Arrival on saturdays
28.05. + 03.09. + 24.09.
- Minimum number of participants: 20. This tour can be cancelled by the provider up to 30 days prior to its commencement. If this is the case, we will strive to supply our customers with an equivalent offer.
All prices are per person in a double beth cabin.
- 979 EUR lower deck 28.05. + 24.09.
- 1099 EUR lower deck 03.09.
- 1159 EUR main deck 28.05. + 24.09.
- 1279 EUR main deck 03.09.
- 50 % surcharge for single occupancy
1 cabin lower deck for single occupancy per date without surcharge
- 3-bed cabin:
2 adults, 1 kid 13,9 y: child reduction 30 %
1 adult, 2 kids 13,9 y: child reduction 50 %
3 adults: 1 x reduction 20 %
- reduction, child until 13,9 years:
1 adult, 1 kid: child reduction 30 %
2 adults, 2 kids: child reduction 30 %
- 70 EUR rental bike
- 170 EUR e-bike
- 50 EUR parking space in Zadar,
payable onsite in Kuna
- booking code "Active Cruise in North Dalmatia":
- how you can save some money
- costs of cancellation
- taxes and harbour fees, 28 EUR/person
- taxes and harbour fees, 14 EUR/child untill 12 years
Arrival "Active Cruise in North Dalmatia":
Parking in Zadar:
Arrival at harbour until approx. 10 am, admission to enclosed car park, embarkation until approx. 1 pm, then departure.
Arrival by train:
Not recommended (duration approx. 24 h)
Flying in to Zadar airport:
take the bus to Zadar Bus terminal, duration approx. 0.5 h
Distance bus terminal - harbour: approx. 1.5 km/1 mi
helpfull website: www.buscroatia.com
Perfectly looked after:
During your tour, we are available between 8 am and 8 pm, 7 days a week. We are happy to help with any kind of problems you might be having. You will find this emergency number in your travel documents.
- As is the case with all boat trips, changes in travel itineraries due to the weather, the rivers’ water levels or technical issues can be undertaken at any time.