The MS Allure is a small river cruise boat that can carry a maximum of 20 passengers.
- constructed in 1908 as a freighter
- 1998 converted into a passenger ship
- renovated in 2013
- length 45 m (147 ft), width 6,50 m (22 ft), load draft 1,20 m (4 ft)
- crew: 3 man/woman
- sails under a Dutch flag
- languages spoken on board: English, German, Dutch
- WiFi available
- 9 outside cabins, 8 sqm (83 sq ft), openable small windows, level-access singel beds
- 1 outside cabins, 8 sqm (83 sq ft), openable small windows, Grand-Lit bed (140 cm width), available as single cabin
All cabins of MS Allure with en-suite bathrooms, centrally controlled air conditioning and tv.
Twin cabins of MS Allure
Cabin with King Size bed, mainly as single cabin
restaurant and meeting point
The sunroof offers seating. It is also used as a storage facility for your bicycles.
For health and safety reasons, smoking on MS Allure is only permitted on the sun deck!
In 2023, the Allure will be sailing on the following routes: