Berlin by Boat & Bike
4 days/3 nights on MS Marylou from EUR 399
Whether it is spring or autumn – discover Berlin by boat and bike. The rivers Spree and Havel, the Teltow Canal and numerous lakes offer the perfect setting for a round trip through Berlin and Potsdam on your floating hotel and an exciting way of getting to know the German capital from a different perspective. There are countless attractions on this journey, such as Potsdam’s historical city centre, Sanssauci Palace, Köpenick Palace and the beautiful town hall, Berlin’s museum island and the cathedral. This tour in Berlin by boat and bike is easy to cycle. Here you can find details about your boat, the MS Marylou.
Day 1 Arrival Berlin-Spandau, boat to Potsdam
Embarkation until 3 pm, then your boat will sail across the river Havel and numerous lakes to the former residence of Prussian kings and the German Kaiser.
Day 2 Potsdam-Köpenik, approx. 17 km
First, explore Potsdam on a guided 4-hour bike tour, with its Dutch Quarter, the Russian colony Alexandrowka and the UNESCO world heritage site Sanssouci Palace. Then your boat will sail along the Teltow Canal to Köpenick.
Day 3 Köpenick - Berlin-Mitte, approx. 15-20 km
Via the river Spree you will reach Alt-Berlin (Old Berlin), whose history and architecture you will experience on a guided bike tour.
Day 4 Berlin-Mitte - Spandau
Your boat will take you back to Spandau, disembarkation until 10 am and departure.
Here are the details on MS Marylou.
Included in "Berlin by Boat and Bike":
- 3 nights aboard in your chosen category
- full board (3x breakfast, 2 packed lunches, 3x dinner)
- afternoon coffee and cake served daily
- cabins are cleaned daily
- bed linen and towels supplied
- free welcome drink
- all harbour, bridge and lock fees
- bike tours are introduced and discussed daily
- detailed travel documents
- GPS tracks
- rental bike
- outside cabins, approx. 9 sqm (98 sq ft), with ensuite WC and shower
- all cabins have portholes which can be opened
- cabins with ground-level beds or offset bunk beds
We offer comfortable unisex-bikes with 7-speed gearboxes and coaster brakes, equipped with a bike bag and a bike lock. We also offer e-bikes if desired.
Travel time 2022:
- Arrival on wednesdays and saturdays
23.04. + 27.04. + 17.09. + 21.09.
All prices per person.
- 399 EUR travel price
23.04. + 21.09.
- 449 EUR travel price27.04. + 17.09.
- 50 % EUR surcharge, 2-bed cabin for single occupancy
- 90 EUR e-bike
Arrival "Berlin by Boat & Bike":
Parking in Berlin-Spandau:
Unattended car park near the quai, approx. EUR 20 for 4 days.
Arrival by train:
Berlin-Spandau train station, approx. 500 m away from the quai.
Arrival by plane:
Airport Berlin-Tegel, bus X9 to Jakob-Kaiser-Platz, change,
U7 to Rathaus Spandau, approx. 200 m away from the quai.
Perfectly looked after:
During your tour, we are available between 8 am and 8 pm, 7 days a week. We are happy to help with any kind of problems you might be having. You will find this emergency number in your travel documents.
- As is the case with all boat trips, changes in travel itineraries due to the weather, the rivers’ water levels or technical issues can be undertaken at any time.