On a Motor Yacht - Cruise in Croatia
From Trogir on the luxurious MY Relax from EUR 989
You love sunshine, the deep blue sea and great food? But maybe spending a whole week lounging around by the beach isn’t your thing? Then you should go on this luxurious motor yacht on active cruise in Croatia. Here, we offer a great mix of swimming and cycling, of tanning and hiking, paired with exciting guided tours and a big kayak or rafting experience. Let your experienced tour guide introduce you to the island world of Southern Dalmatia, or simply stay aboard the MY Relax and relax.
Day 1 Arrival in Trogir, transit to Split
Embarkation between 12 am and 2 pm, followed by a guided tour of Split and a walk through the Marjan Forest Park.
Day 2 Split - Makarska Riviera
You will arrive at the Cetina River where the exciting rafting trip starts. After a short swim you will sail towards Makarska Riviera.
Day 3 Makarska Riviera - Pelješac
The ship will take you to Kućište, where you'll enjoy a bike ride (10 km/6 mi), a short hike and a wine tasting.
Day 4 Kućište - Mljet - Korčula
Today the national park in Mljet is on your schedule, where you can enjoy a swimming in one of the lakes. Subsequently, the boat will bring you to Korčula.
Day 5 Korčula - Hvar
After a short bike tour to the town of Račišće (13 km/8 mi), you'll get aboard and visit the Island Šćedro. In the evening, a city tour in Hvar is awaiting.
Day 6 Hvar island- Brač island
The ship will take you to Stari Grad, where you'll start a round tour by bike (25 km/17 mi) and visit the fisher village Jelsa. The day ends on the Brač island with its famour Zlatni Rad beach.
Day 7 Brač island - Trogir
In the morning you'll pay a visit to the Murvica village (15 km/10 mi). Afterwards you have some time to spend on the Zlatni Rad beach. After lunch you'll go to Trogir by ship and have a city tour in Trogir.
Day 8 Disembarking and departure
After breakfast, your tour on a "Motor Yacht - Cruise in Croatia" on MS Relax has sadly already reached its end.
Here are the details on MY Relax.
Included in "Motor Yacht - Cruise in Croatia":
- 7 nights aboard
- 7 x half board
- welcome snack
- Captain's Dinner
- 2 towels per person (bath towels not included)
- guided cycle tours according to tour agenda
- rafting tour on Cetina river
- wine tasting in Orebić
- entry fee to Mljet national park
- cappucino in Račišće
- entry fee to Spanjola fortress in Hvar
- city tours in Trogir and Split
- optional rental bike and helmet
(please supply your head measurement when booking)
- outside cabins with ensuite WC and shower
11 double cabins main deck
6 double cabins lower deck
2 triple cabins with double bed and single bed
- cabin assignment to take place upon arrival
We offer comfortable unisex-bikes with 21-speed gearboxes. We also offer e-bikes if desired.
Travel time 2022:
- Arrival on saturdays
- Minimum number of participants: 22. This tour can be cancelled by the provider up to 30 days prior to its commencement. If this is the case, we will strive to supply our customers with an equivalent offer.
All prices are per person.
- 989 EUR lower deck
- 1189 EUR main deck
- 50 % surcharge for single use of a cabin
1 cabin per date for single occupancy without surcharge
- 3-bed cabin:
2 adults, 1 kid 13,9 y: child reduction 50 %
1 adult, 2 kids 13,9 y: child reduction 30 %
3 adults: 1 x reduction 20 %
- reduction, child until 13,9 years:
1 adult, 1 kid: child reduction 30 %
2 adults, 2 kids: child reduction 30 %
- 70 EUR rental bike
- 170 EUR e-bike
- approx. 50 EUR parking space in Trogir
payable onsite in Kuna
- booking code "On a Motor Yacht - Cruise in Croatia":
- how you can save some money
- costs of cancellation
- taxes and harbour fees, 28 EUR/person
- taxes and harbour fees, 14 EUR/child untill 12 years
Arrival "On a Motor Yacht - Cruise in Croatia":
Parking in Trogir:
Arrival at harbour between 10 am and 1 pm, admission to enclosed car park, embarkation between 12 am and 2 pm. Followed by a welcome drink and snack on board, then cycling tour to Brač.
Arrival by train:
Not recommended (duration approx. 24 h)
Flying in to Split airport:
by bus or by taxi to Trogir
distance approx. 3 km
helpfull website: www.buscroatia.com
Perfectly looked after:
During your tour, we are available between 8 am and 8 pm, 7 days a week. We are happy to help with any kind of problems you might be having. You will find this emergency number in your travel documents.
- As is the case with all boat trips, changes in travel itineraries due to the weather, the rivers’ water levels or technical issues can be undertaken at any time.