The MS Magnifique II
The MS Magnifique II is a mid-sized premium river cruise ship that can carry a maximum of 37 passengers.
- built in 2015
- length: 63 m (207 ft), width: 7,20 m (23,80 ft),
load draft: 1,60 m (5,30 ft)
- crew 4-5 men/women
- sails under a Dutch flag
- Languages spoken on board: English, German, Dutch
- WiFi available
- 12 outside cabins on the lower deck, approx. 11 sqm/118 sq ft, level-access beds, permanently locked windows, extra bed available in some cabins (only for children)
- 1 premium twin cabin on the lower deck, approx. 13 sqm/140 sq ft, level-access beds, small seating area, permanently locked windows
- 4 suites on the upper deck, approx. 14 sqm/151 sq ft, level-access single beds, small seating area, openable panorama windows
- 3rd bed available in two 2-bed cabin and one suite (only for children up to approx. 16 years)
All cabins aboard the MS Magnifique II with en-suite bathrooms, individually adjustable air conditioning, flat screen tv, safe and hair dryer.
Cabin lower deck
Suite upper deck
Common room with a restaurant area, bar and lounge and large-screen TV. Wi-Fi is available.
A partially sheltered sun deck with ample seating and storage space for bikes.
For health and safety reasons, smoking on MS Magnifique II is only permitted on the sun deck!
In 2022, the Magnifique II will be sailing on
In 2023, the Magnifique II will be sailing on