Sports-activity cruise in South Dalmatia
From Trogir to the islands on MS Mirabela from EUR 839
You love sunshine, the deep blue sea and great food? But maybe spending a whole week lounging around by the beach isn’t your thing? Then our sports-activity cruise in South Dalmatia is perfect for you! Here, we offer a great mix of swimming and cycling, of tanning and hiking, paired with exciting guided tours and a big kayak or rafting experience. Let your experienced tour guide introduce you to the island world of Southern Dalmatia, or simply stay aboard the MS Mirabela and relax.
Day 1 Arrival in Trogir, transit to Split
Embarkation between 12 am and 2 pm, followed by a guided tour of Split and a walk through the Marjan Forest Park.
Day 2 Split - Makarska Riviera
You will arrive at the Cetina River where the exciting rafting trip starts. After a short swim you will sail towards Makarska Riviera.
Day 3 Makarska Riviera - Pelješac
The ship will take you to Kućište, where you'll enjoy a bike ride (10 km/6 mi), a short hike and a wine tasting.
Day 4 Kućište - Mljet - Korčula
Today the national park in Mljet is on your schedule, where you can enjoy a swimming in one of the lakes. Subsequently, the boat will bring you to Korčula.
Day 5 Korčula - Hvar
After a short bike tour to the town of Račišće (13 km/8 mi), you'll get aboard and visit the Island Šćedro. In the evening, a city tour in Hvar is awaiting.
Day 6 Hvar island- Brač island
The ship will take you to Stari Grad, where you'll start a round tour by bike (25 km/17 mi) and visit the fisher village Jelsa. The day ends on the Brač island with its famour Zlatni Rad beach.
Day 7 Brač island - Trogir
In the morning you'll pay a visit to the Murvica village (15 km/10 mi). Afterwards you have some time to spend on the Zlatni Rad beach. After lunch you'll go to Trogir by ship and have a city tour in Trogir.
Day 8 Disembarking and departure
After breakfast, your sports-activity cruise in Southern Dalmatia on MS Mirabela has sadly already reached its end.
Here are the details on MS Mirabela.
Included in "Sports-activity cruise in South Dalmatia":
- 7 nights aboard
- 7 x half board
- welcome snack
- Captain's Dinner
- 2 towels per person (bath towels not included)
- guided cycle tours according to tour agenda
- rafting tour on Cetina river
- wine tasting in Orebić
- entry fee to Mljet national park
- cappucino in Račišće
- entry fee to Spanjola fortress in Hvar
- city tours in Trogir and Split
- optional rental bike and helmet
(please supply your head measurement when booking)
- outside cabins with ensuite WC and shower
5 double cabins upper deck, bunk bed
2 double cabins main deck, bunk bed
4 triple cabins main deck, double bed and bunk bed above
- cabin assignment to take place upon arrival
We offer comfortable unisex-bikes with 21-speed gearboxes. We also offer e-bikes if desired.
Travel time 2022:
- Arrival on saturdays
02.07. + 20.08.
- Minimum number of participants: 15. This tour can be cancelled by the provider up to 30 days prior to its commencement. If this is the case, we will strive to supply our customers with an equivalent offer.
All prices are per person.
- 989 EUR price 02.07.
- 1009 EUR price 20.08.
- 50 % surcharge for single occupancy
- reduction, child until 13,9 years:
1 adult, 1 kid: child reduction 30 %
1 adult, 2 kids: child reduction 30 %
2 adults, 1 kid: child reduction 50 %
- 70 EUR rental bike
- 170 EUR e-bike
- approx. 50 EUR parking space in Trogir
payable onsite in Kuna
- booking code "Sports-activity cruise in South Dalmatia":
- how you can save some money
- costs of cancellation
- taxes and harbour fees, 28 EUR/person
- taxes and harbour fees, 14 EUR/child until 12 years
Arrival "Sports-activity cruise in South Dalmatia":
Parking in Trogir:
Arrival at harbour between 10 am and 1 pm, admission to enclosed car park, embarkation between 12 am and 2 pm. Followed by a welcome drink and snack on board, then cycling tour to Brač.
Arrival by train:
Not recommended (duration approx. 24 h)
Flying in to Split airport:
by bus or by taxi to Trogir
distance approx. 3 km
helpfull website: www.buscroatia.com
Perfectly looked after:
During your tour, we are available between 8 am and 8 pm, 7 days a week. We are happy to help with any kind of problems you might be having. You will find this emergency number in your travel documents.
- As is the case with all boat trips, changes in travel itineraries due to the weather, the rivers’ water levels or technical issues can be undertaken at any time.