Sports-activity cruise in South Dalmatia
From Trogir to the islands on MS Mirabela from 899 €
You love sunshine, the deep blue sea and great food? But maybe spending a whole week lounging around by the beach isn’t your thing? Then our sports-activity cruise in South Dalmatia is perfect for you! Here, we offer a great mix of swimming and cycling, of tanning and hiking, paired with exciting guided tours and a big kayak or rafting experience. Let your experienced tour guide introduce you to the island world of Southern Dalmatia, or simply stay aboard the MS Mirabela and relax.
Day 1 Arrival in Trogir, transit to Split
Embarkation between 1 pm and 2 pm, followed by a guided tour of Split and a walk through the Marjan Forest Park.
Day 2 Split - Makarska Riviera
You will arrive at the Cetina River where the exciting rafting trip starts. After a short swim you will sail towards Makarska Riviera.
Day 3 Makarska Riviera - Pelješac
The ship will take you to Kućište, where you'll enjoy a bike ride (10 km/6 mi), a short hike and a wine tasting.
Day 4 Kućište - Mljet - Korčula
Today the national park in Mljet is on your schedule, where you can enjoy a swimming in one of the lakes. Subsequently, the boat will bring you to Korčula.
Day 5 Korčula - Hvar
After a short bike tour to the town of Račišće (13 km/8 mi), you'll get aboard and visit the Island Šćedro. In the evening, a city tour in Hvar is awaiting.
Day 6 Hvar island- Brač island
The ship will take you to Stari Grad, where you'll start a round tour by bike (25 km/17 mi) and visit the fisher village Jelsa. The day ends on the Brač island with its famour Zlatni Rad beach.
Day 7 Brač island - Trogir
In the morning you'll pay a visit to the Murvica village (15 km/10 mi). Afterwards you have some time to spend on the Zlatni Rad beach. After lunch you'll go to Trogir by ship and have a city tour in Trogir.
Day 8 Disembarking and departure
After breakfast, your sports-activity cruise in Southern Dalmatia on MS Mirabela has sadly already reached its end.
Prices & Dates
Here are the details on MS Mirabela.
Included in "Sports-activity cruise in South Dalmatia":
- 7 nights aboard
- 7 x half board
- welcome snack
- Captain's Dinner
- 2 towels per person (bath towels not included)
- rafting tour on Cetina river
- wine tasting in Orebić
- entry fee to Mljet national park
incl. boattrip to the monastery island
- cappucino in Račišće
- entry fee to Spanjola fortress in Hvar
- city tours in Trogir and Split
- guided cycle tours, english-speaking
- tour guide, english-speaking
- rental bike and helmet
(please supply your head measurement when booking)
- outside cabins with ensuite WC and shower
- ground level beds
- individually adjustable air conditioning
- cabin assignment to take place upon arrival
We offer comfortable unisex-bikes with 21-speed gearboxes. We also offer e-bikes if desired.
Bookable dates 2023:
- Arrival on saturdays
01.07. + 16.09. + 30.09.
- Minimum number of participants: 15. This tour can be cancelled by the provider up to 30 days prior to its commencement. If this is the case, we will strive to supply our customers with an equivalent offer.
All prices are per person.
- 899 EUR main deck 30.09.
- 1079 EUR main deck 03.06. + 17.06. + 16.09.
- 1099 EUR main deck 01.07. + 19.08.
- 939 EUR upper deck 30.09.
- 1109 EUR upper deck 03.06. + 17.06. + 16.09.
- 1139 EUR upper deck 01.07. + 19.08.
- 50 % surcharge for single occupancy
- 3-bed cabin, reduction:
2 adults, 3rd person from 14 y: reduction 20%
2 adults, 1 kid 13,9 y: reduction 50 %
1 adult, 2 kids 13,9 y: reduction 30 %
- reduction, child until 13,9 years:
1 adult, 1 kid: child reduction 30 %
1 adult, 2 kids: child reduction 30 %
2 adults, 1 kid: child reduction 50 %
- 150 € e-bike
- 0 € private bike
- 45 € private e-bike
- 70 € parking spot in Trogir,
must be booked together with the trip
- booking code "Sports-activity cruise in South Dalmatia":
- how you can save some money
- costs of cancellation
- taxes and harbour fees, 35 €/person
- taxes and harbour fees, 17 €/child until the age of 12
Arrival "Sports-activity cruise in South Dalmatia":
Parking in Trogir:
Arrival at harbour between 10 am and 1 pm, admission to enclosed car park (The parking in Trogir, must be booked together with the trip.), embarkation between 1 pm and 2 pm. Followed by a welcome drink and snack on board.
Arrival by train:
Not recommended (duration approx. 24 h)
Flying in to Split airport:
by bus or by taxi to Trogir
distance approx. 3 km
helpfull website: www.buscroatia.com
In principle, you can bring your own bike along. However, please note that your bike will be loaded on and off the boat twice a day along with several others and therefore slight cosmetic damage to individual bikes cannot be ruled out, which is why we do not take responsibility or liability for such damage. We recommend reserving one the excellent rental bikes we offer.
Perfectly looked after:
During your tour, we are available between 8 am and 8 pm, 7 days a week. We are happy to help with any kind of problems you might be having. You will find this emergency number in your travel documents.
- As is the case with all boat trips, changes in travel itineraries due to the weather, the rivers’ water levels or technical issues can be undertaken at any time.