The Elizabeth is a comfortable three-masted clipper for a maximum of 35 guests.
- built in 1913
- later converted into a passenger ship
- renovated 2015
- length 41 m (135 ft), width 6,90 m (23 ft), load
draft 1,35 m (4,4 ft), sail surface: 445 sqm (4790 sq ft)
- crew 4 men/women
- sails under a Dutch flag
- languages spoken on board: english, german, dutch
- 8 outside cabins on the lower deck
- 2 outside cabins on the upper deck
All cabins on board the Elizabeth have a private shower/WC, free standing beds, some of which can be moved and portholes, which can be opened. Six of the cabins can accommodate a third person; four cabins offer room for an extra two guests.
Cabin on Elizabeth
Restaurant and bar
For health and safety reasons, smoking on Elizabeth is only permitted on the sun deck!
In 2023, the Elizabeth will be sailing on the IJsselmeer.