Active cruise in the upper Adriatic Sea
From Rijeka with DeLuxe boat MY Alpha from 1059 €
You love sunshine, the deep blue sea and great food? But maybe spending a whole week lounging around by the beach isn’t your thing? Then our active cruise in the upper Adriatic Sea is perfect for you! Here, we offer a great mix of swimming and cycling, of tanning and hiking, paired with exciting guided tours and a big kayak or rafting experience. Let your experienced tour guide introduce you to the island world of the Kvarner Gulf in the upper Adriatic Sea, or simply stay aboard the MY Alpha and relax.
Day 1 Arrival in Rijeka and transit to Cres
Embarkation until 12 o'clock, followed by a short boat trip to the Island of Cres with ample time for swimming and an evening stroll by the beach.
Day 2 Island of Cres - Island of Lošinj
Boat trip through the Dolphin-packed area around Lošinj, followed by a break - great for swimming - and a short cycling tour to the “Mediterranean scent garden”, which is home to 250 fragrant herbs.
Day 3 Island of Lošinj - Island of Molat - Zadar
Cycling tour (approx. 18 km/11 mi) or hike on the Island of Molat. After a swimming break, you’ll go to Zadar, complete with a guided tour around its distinguished historic centre.
Day 4 Zadar - Zrmanja Canjon - Island of Pag
Today, we’re offering an easy kayaking tour (or, in the case of flooding, a rafting tour) through the fantastic Zrmanja canyon, after which we will transfer to the Island of Pag.
Day 5 Island of Pag - Island of Rab
Guided tour through the famous Lun olive grove - which is home to 1500 year-old trees, followed by passage to Rab, and a guided tour of its picturesque historic centre.
Day 6 Island of Rab - Island of Krk
Bike tour through the pine-laden peninsula of Suha Punta (approx. 12 km/7 mi) or a hike through the Kamenjak. There will be time for swimming, after which the tour continues to Krk.
Day 7 Island of Krk - Rijeka
Guided tour through Krk’s historic centre, after which time is set aside for seaside activities. Later, the ship will take you back to Rijeka. Here, we’re offering a hike to Trsat fort, which offers an impressive panoramic view of the Kvarner Gulf.
Day 8 Disembarking and departure
After breakfast, your active cruise in the upper Adriatic Sea with MY Alpha is sadly already coming to an end. Disembarkation until 9 am.
Prices & Dates
Here are the details on MY Alpha.
Included in "Active cruise in the upper Adriatic Sea":
- 7 nights aboard
- 7 x half board
- welcome snack
- Captain's Dinner
- cabins are cleaned daily
- bed linen and towels supplied
(bath towels not included)
- 1 cup of capuccino on the port promenade in Mali Lošinj or Cres
- guided tour Zadar & Rab
- entrance "Duftgarten"
- entrance fortress Trsat
- kajak-tour, picnic and transfer included
- guided cycle tours, english-speaking
- guided hiking tours, english-speaking
- english speaking tour guide
- optional rental bike and helmet
(please supply your head measurement when booking)
- outside cabins, with ensuite WC and shower
- ground level beds
- single beds convertible to double bed
- individually adjustable air conditioning
- lower deck cabins with openable portholes
- cabin assignment to take place upon arrival
- We offer comfortable unisex-bikes with 21-speed gearboxes. We also offer e-bikes if desired.
Bookable dates 2023:
- Arrival on saturdays
20.05. + 24.06.
- Minimum number of participants: 20. This tour can be cancelled by the provider up to 30 days prior to its commencement. If this is the case, we will strive to supply our customers with an equivalent offer.
All prices are per person.
- 1059 € lower deck 20.05.
- 1309 € lower deck 10.06. + 24.06.
- 1299 € main/upper deck 20.05.
- 1549 € main/upper deck 10.06. + 24.06.
- 50 % surcharge for single use of a cabin
2 cabins lower deck for single occupancy per date without surcharge
- 3-bed cabin:
2 adults, 1 kid 13,9 y: child reduction 50 %
1 adult, 2 kids 13,9 y: child reduction 30 %
3 adults: 1 x reduction 20 %
- reduction, child until 13,9 years:
1 adult, 1 kid: child reduction 30 %
1 adult, 2 kids: child reduction 30 %
- 50 € rental bike
- 150 € e-bike
- 0 € private bike
- 45 € private e-bike
- 70 € parking spot in Rijeka,
must be booked together with the trip
- booking code "Active cruise in the upper Adriatic Sea":
- how you can save some money
- costs of cancellation
- taxes and harbour fees, 35 €/person
- taxes and harbour fees, 17 €/child until the age of 12
Arrival "Active cruise in the upper Adriatic Sea":
Parking in Rijeka:
Arrival at harbour until approx. 9 am, admission to enclosed car park, embarkation until 12 o'clock. Followed by a welcome drink and snack on board, then boat crossing to Krk.
Arrival by train:
From Munich approx. 8 hours; Rijeka train station, approx. 1,5 km to the harbour
Arrival by plane:
Rijeka Airport, from there take the bus to Rijeka bus terminal; duration approx. 0,5 hours
www.buscroatia.com is a helpful on-line resource
In principle, you can bring your own bike along. However, please note that your bike will be loaded on and off the boat twice a day along with several others and therefore slight cosmetic damage to individual bikes cannot be ruled out, which is why we do not take responsibility or liability for such damage. We recommend reserving one the excellent rental bikes we offer.
Perfectly looked after:
During your tour, we are available between 8 am and 8 pm, 7 days a week. We are happy to help with any kind of problems you might be having. You will find this emergency number in your travel documents.
- As is the case with all boat trips, changes in travel itineraries due to the weather, the rivers’ water levels or technical issues can be undertaken at any time.