The MS De Amsterdam
The MS De Amsterdam is a large river cruise ship that can carry a maximum of 112 passengers.
- built in 1991
ex Clara Schumann, Lale Andersen
- renovated 2017/18
- length: 95 m (310 ft), width: 11 m (35 ft), load draft
- crew approx. 21 men/women
- sails under a German flag
- ENI 05113920
- 2 decks, the lower and the upper deck
- Languages spoken on board: English, German, Dutch
- WiFi available in the restaurant
- credit cards are accepted (Mastercard, Visa, Eurocard)
- 30 superior outside cabins on the lower deck, approx. 11 sqm (118 sq ft), openable windows
- 18 superior outside cabins on the upper deck, approx. 11 sqm (118 sq ft), openable windows
- 8 suites on the upper deck, approx. 15 sqm (161 sq ft), french balcony, minibar, double bed can be separated
All cabins aboard the MS De Amsterdam with en-suite bathrooms, mini safe, lying/hanging cabinet, hairdryer, individually adjustable A/C units, digital TV and level-access beds.
Suite on the MS De Amsterdam
Cabin on the lower deck
Restaurant on the lower deck, saloon with bar and lounge
The sunroof is partly covered by a roof and offers seating. It is also used as a storage facility for your bicycles.
For health and safety reasons, smoking on MS De Amsterdam is only permitted on the sun deck!
In 2024, the De Amsterdam will be sailing on