MS De Willemstad
The MS De Willemstad is a large river cruise ship that can carry a maximum of 98 passengers.
- built in 1986
ex Arlene II
- rebuilt in 2018
- length: 91 m (298 ft), width: 10,5 m (35 ft),
load draft: 1.6 m (5,2 ft)
- crew 20 men/women
- sails under a Dutch flag
- ENI 02326752
- 2 decks, the lower and the upper deck
- languages spoken on board: English, German
- WiFi available, payable onsite
- credit cards are accepted (Mastercard, Visa)
- 24 outside cabins on the lower deck, approx. 11 sqm (118 sq ft), permanently locked windows; ventilation flap
- 16 outside cabins on the upper deck, approx. 10 sqm (108 sq ft), openable windows
- 2 single cabins on the upper deck, approx. 8 sqm (86 sq ft), openable windows
- 8 suites on the upper deck, approx. 15 sqm (161 sq ft), double bed from two single beds, french balcony, seating area
The cabins offer level-access single beds, en-suite shower and WC, individually adjustable air conditioning, safe, flat sceen tv and hairdryer.
Suite on upper deck
Cabin on upper deck
Cabin on lower deck
The restaurant is located on the lower deck without direct access to the cabins. There is a panoramic salon with a bar situated on the upper deck.
The generous sun deck offers seating and sun-loungers.
For health and safety reasons, smoking on MS De Willemstad is only permitted on the sun deck!
In 2023, the De Willemstad will be sailing on the following route: