The MS Flora is a small river cruise ship that can carry a maximum of 22 passengers.
- build in 1929
- 1994 converted into a cruise ship
- renovated in 2007
- length: 40 m (132 ft), width: 6 m ( 20 ft), load draft:
1,50 m (5,2 ft)
- crew 3 man/women
- sails under a Dutch flag
- Languages spoken on board: English, German, Dutch
- WiFi available
- 10 outside cabins, approx. 8 sqm (86 sq ft)
- level-access beds
- two cabins can be used as three-bed cabins with bunk bed (children only, max. 40 kg)
All cabins aboard the MS Flora with en-suite bathrooms and openable bull eyes.
cabins on the MS Flora
- spacious saloon
- seated sundeck
- storage space for bikes
restaurant & saloon aboard the MS Flora
The sunroof offers seating. It is also used as a storage facility for your bicycles.
For health and safety reasons, smoking on MS Flora is only permitted on the sun deck!
In 2023, the Flora will be sailing on