Island hopping in Croatia by boat & bike
Dalmatia on DeLuxe Motor Yacht MY Relax from EUR 859
This island hopping in Croatia by boat & bike will take you to the large islands. This is a vertiable wine lovers’ paradise, as each island offers its own inimitable grape varieties. Several people and cultures have left there mark on the region, Trogir and Split being UNESCO world heritage site awaiting your discovery! You will go rafting on the Cetina, and swimming will not be neglected either. If you want, you can stay aboard the luxurious motor yacht MY Relax.
Day 1 Arrival in Trogir, transit to Šolta, approx. 19 km/12mi
Embarkation until 2 pm, followed by a crossing to the island of Šolta and a short cycling tour.
Day 2 Isle of Šolta - Isle of Brač, 43-55 km/27-34
Today you'll cross the Isle of Brač to reach Bol, a beautiful swimmming bay. You could also plan in a detour to Vidova Gora, one of the highest mountains in the region.
Day 3 Isle of Brač - Isle of Vis, approx. 32 km/20 mi
You'll be discovering the wine region on the Isle of Vis, which used to be a closed military zone.
Day 4 Isle of Vis - Isle of Korčula, approx. 48 km/30 mi
Today you'll cycle across the Isle of Korčula from the Vela Luka Bay to the city of Korčula in the south-east of the island.
Day 5 Islands of Korčula - Hvar - Brač, approx. 51 km/32 mi
The route today takes you along the vineyards and olive groves on the Isle of Hvar to Jelsa, then bot trip to Brač.
Day 6 Isle of Brač-Cetina Canyon-Split, 19-38 km/12-24 mi
Today a rafting tour awaits you, and you can jump into the river afterwards. In the evening you'll arrive in Split, where a city tour is planned.
Day 7 Isle of Split - Trogir, approx. 19 km/12 mi
Today a short cycling tour to the Marjan mountain and a swimming pause is planned. In the evening you take a walk in Trogir.
Day 8 Breakfast and disembarkation
After breakfast, island hopping in Croatia by boat & bike on MY Relax has sadly already reached its end.
Here are the details on MY Relax.
Included in "Island hopping in Croatia by Boat & Bike":
- 7 nights aboard
- 7 x half board
- 2 towels per person (bath towels not included)
- welcome snack
- Captain's Dinner
- guided cycle tours, english-speaking
- rafting tour in Cetina
- olive oil tasting in Šolta
- city tours in Trogir and Split
- detailed travel documents in english
- maps on board
- optional rental bike and helmet
(please supply your head measurement when booking)
- outside cabins with ensuite WC and shower
11 double cabins main deck
6 double cabins lower deck
2 triple cabins with double bed and single bed
- cabin assignment to take place upon arrival
We offer comfortable unisex-bikes with 21-speed gearboxes. We also offer e-bikes if desired.
Travel time 2022:
- Arrival on saturdays
- Minimum number of participants: 20. This tour can be cancelled by the provider up to 30 days prior to its commencement. If this is the case, we will strive to supply our customers with an equivalent offer.
All prices are per person.
- 859 EUR lower deck
- 1059 EUR upper deck
- 50 % surcharge for single occupancy
- 3-bed cabin:
2 adults, 1 kid 13,9 y: child reduction 50 %
1 adult, 2 kids 13,9 y: child reduction 30 %
3 adults: 1 x reduction 20 %
- reduction, child until 13,9 years:
1 adult, 1 kid: child reduction 30 %
2 adults, 2 kids: child reduction 30 %
- 70 EUR rental bike
- 170 EUR e-bike
- approx. 50 EUR parking space in Trogir
payable onsite in Kuna
- booking code "Island hopping in Croatia by boat & bike":
- how you can save some money
- costs of cancellation
- taxes and harbour fees, 28 EUR/person
- taxes and harbour fees, 14 EUR/child untill 12 years
Arrival to "Island hopping in Croatia by boat & bike":
Parking in Trogir:
Arrival at harbour until approx. 11:30 am, admission to enclosed car park, embarkation until approx. 01:30 pm.
Arrival by train:
Not recommended (duration approx. 24 h)
Flying in to Split airport:
by bus or by taxi to Trogir
distance approx. 3 km
helpfull website: www.buscroatia.com
In principle, you can bring your own bike along. However, please note that your bike will be loaded on and off the boat twice a day along with several others and therefore slight cosmetic damage to individual bikes cannot be ruled out, which is why we do not take responsibility or liability for such damage. We recommend reserving one the excellent rental bikes we offer.
Perfectly looked after:
During your tour, we are available between 8 am and 8 pm, 7 days a week. We are happy to help with any kind of problems you might be having. You will find this emergency number in your travel documents.
- As is the case with all boat trips, changes in travel itineraries due to the weather, the rivers’ water levels or technical issues can be undertaken at any time.