Motor Sailing Boat MS Kapetan Kurka
The MS Kapetan Kuka is a large motor sailing boat for a maximum of 34 guests.
- built in 1989 and completely renovated in 2016
- length 36 m (118 ft), width: 8 m (26 ft), load draft:
- crew 4 men/women
- sails under a Croatia flag
- Languages spoken on board: English, German, Croatian
- WiFi available
- 2 outside cabins upper deck, bunk beds
- 1 outside cabin main deck, bunk bed
- 1 family cabin (2 linked double cabins), bunk beds
- 6 outside cabins lower deck, bunk beds
- 4 3-bed cabins on lower deck, double bed and bunk bed above
All cabins aboard the MS Kapetan Kuka are 8 sqm (86 sq ft), have an ensuite shower/WC and individually adjustable air-conditioning units.
Cabin main deck
Cabin lower deck
The air-conditioned lounge is the heart of the MS Kapetan Kuka. Some of the sundecks have deckchairs and also offer space for bikes.
For health and safety reasons, smoking on Motor Sailing Boat MS Kapetan Kuka is only permitted on the sun deck!
In 2022 the Kapetan Kuka will be sailing on