The MS Marylou is a small river cruise ship that can carry a maximum of 16 passengers.
- built in 1953
- length: 38 m (128 ft), width: 5 m (16 ft), load draft: 1,40 m (5 ft)
- crew 3 men/women + captain`s dog Skipper
- sails under a Dutch flag
- Languages spoken on board: English, German, Dutch
- WiFi available
- 8 outside cabins, level access single beds, can be converted into a double bed
All cabins aboard the MS Marylou offer approx. 9 sqm (97 sq ft) of floor space, with en-suite bathrooms. The windows can be opened.
- restaurant with large picture-windows
- sun roof seated
- spaces to store your bikes
For health and safety reasons, smoking on MS Marylou is only permitted on the sun deck!
In 2020, the Marylou will be sailing on the following routes:
In 2021, the Marylou will be sailing on the following routes: