The MS Olympia
The MS Olympia is a large river cruise ship that can carry a maximum of 96 passengers.
- built in 1984
- rebuilt in 2015/2016
- length: 88 m (289 ft), width: 10.50 m (34.5 ft), load draft: 1.30 m (4.3 ft)
- crew approx. 23 men/women
- sails under a Swiss flag
- 2 decks, the main and the upper deck
- Languages spoken on board: English, German
- WiFi available in the restaurant
- 21 outside cabins on the lower deck, level access single beds
- 20 outside cabins on the upper deck, level access single beds
- 2 single cabins on the upper deck, approx. 9 sqm (97 sq ft)
All cabins on the MS Olympia are approx. 11-12 sqm in size, with panoramic windows, private shower/WC, individually adjustable air conditioning, hairdryer, refrigerator, safe and TV. All cabins offer openable windows.
Upper deck cabins on the MS Olympia
Main deck cabins on the MS Olympia
- Common room with a restaurant area, bar and lounge.
- The sunroof is partly covered by a roof and offers seating. It is also used as a storage facility for your bicycles.
For health and safety reasons, smoking on MS Olympia is only permitted on the sun deck!
In 2023, the Olympia will be sailing on