The MS SE-Manon is a large river cruise ship that can carry a maximum of 150 passengers.
- built in 1999
ex Filia Rheni
- rebuilt in 2019
- length: 110 m (361 ft), width: 11,4 m (37.4 ft),
load draft: 1.5 m (4.9 ft)
- crew 30 men/women
- sails under a Dutch flag
- ENI 4608050
- 3 decks, the main, middle and the upper deck
- languages spoken on board: English, German
- WiFi available, payable onsite
- credit cards are accepted (Mastercard, Visa)
- 30 outside cabins on the upper deck, french balcony
4 cabins with bathtub instead of shower
- 32 outside cabins on the middle deck, openable panoramic windows
- 13 outside cabins on the main deck, permanently locked windows
The cabins onboard the MS SE-Manon are approx. 14 sqm (151 sq ft). Personal shower/WC, hair dryer, individually adjustable air conditioning, safe and SAT-TV. The beds are together and can be separated if desired.
Cabin on upper deck, french balcony
Cabin on middle deck with panoramic windows
Cabin on main deck
The restaurant is located on the middle deck, an elevator connects the upper and middle deck.
On the upper deck you will find a cozy panorama lounge with bar, a small spa area with sauna and jacuzzi and a library.
The generous sun deck offers seating and sun-loungers and a small pool (8,70 x 4,40 m / 29 x 14 ft)
For health and safety reasons, smoking on MS SE-Manon is only permitted on the sun deck!
In 2022, the SE-Manon will be sailing on the following routes:
In 2023, the SE-Manon will be sailing on the following routes: