Sports-activity cruise on MS Planka
From Rijeka at the Kvarner Gulf from 959 €
You love sunshine, the deep blue sea and great food? But maybe spending a whole week lounging around by the beach isn’t your thing? Then one of our sports-activity cruises is perfect for you! Here, we offer a great mix of swimming and cycling, of tanning and hiking, paired with exciting guided tours and a big kayak or rafting experience. Let your experienced tour guide introduce you to the island world of the Kvarner Gulf, or simply stay aboard the MS Planka and relax.
Day 1 Arrival in Rijeka and transit to Cres
Embarkation until 12 o'clock, followed by a short boat trip to the Island of Cres with ample time for swimming and an evening stroll by the beach.
Day 2 Island of Cres - Island of Lošinj
Boat trip through the Dolphin-packed area around Lošinj, followed by a break - great for swimming - and a short cycling tour to the “Mediterranean scent garden”, which is home to 250 fragrant herbs.
Day 3 Island of Lošinj - Island of Molat - Zadar
Cycling tour (approx. 21 km/13 mi) or hike on the Island of Molat. After a swimming break, you’ll go to Zadar, complete with a guided tour around its distinguished historic centre.
Day 4 Zadar - Zrmanja Canjon - Island of Pag
Today, we’re offering an easy kayaking tour (or, in the case of flooding, a rafting tour) through the fantastic Zrmanja canyon, after which we will transfer to the Island of Pag.
Day 5 Island of Pag - Island of Rab
Guided tour through the famous Lun olive grove - which is home to 1500 year-old trees, followed by passage to Rab, and a guided tour of its picturesque historic centre.
Day 6 Island of Rab - Island of Krk
Bike tour through the pine-laden peninsula of Suha Punta (approx. 12 km/7 mi) or a hike through the Kamenjak. There will be time for swimming, after which the tour continues to Krk.
Day 7 Island of - Rijeka
Guided tour through Krk’s historic centre, after which time is set aside for seaside activities. Later, the ship will take you back to Rijeka. Here, we’re offering a hike to Trsat fort, which offers an impressive panoramic view of the Kvarner Gulf.
Day 8 Disembarking and departure
After breakfast, your sports-activity cruise in the Kvarner Gulf with MS Planka sadly already coming to an end.
Prices & Dates
Here are the details on MS Planka.
Included in your package "Kvarner Gulf":
- 7 nights aboard
- 7 x half board
- welcome snack
- Captain's Dinner
- 2 towels per person (bath towels not included)
- 1 cup of capuccino on the port promenade in Mali Lošinj or Cres
- kajak-tour, transfers included
- guided tour in Zadar & Rab
- entrance "Duftgarten"
- entrance fortress Trsat
- guided cycle tours
- guided walking tours
- tour guide on board
- optional rental bike and helmet
(please supply your head measurement when booking)
- outside cabins, with ensuite WC and shower
- mostly bunk beds, some queen size beds
- individually adjustable air conditioning
- main/upper deck cabins with openable windows
- cabin assignment to take place upon arrival.
- We offer comfortable unisex-bikes with 21-speed gearboxes. We also offer e-bikes if desired.
Bookable dates 2023:
- Arrival on saturdays
08.07. + 22.07. + 19.08.
- Minimum number of participants: 14. This tour can be cancelled by the provider up to 22 days prior to its commencement. If this is the case, we will strive to supply our customers with an equivalent offer.
All prices are per person in a double beth cabin on the lower deck.
- 959 € lower deck
- 1059 € main deck
- 1099 € upper deck
- 50 % surcharge for single use of a cabin
- 3-bed cabin lowerdeck:
2 adults, 3rd person from 14 y: reduction 20%
2 adults, 1 kid 13,9 y: reduction 50 %
1 adult, 2 kids 13,9 y: reduction 30 %
- reduction, child until 13,9 years:
1 adult, 1 kid: child reduction 30 %
2 adults, 2 kids: child reduction 30 %
- 50 € rental bike
- 150 € e-bike
- 0 € private bike
- 45 € private e-bike
- 70 € parking spot in Rijeka,
must be booked together with the trip
- taxes and harbour fees, 35 €/person
- taxes and harbour fees, 17 €/child until the age of 12
Parking in Rijeka:
Arrival at harbourfrom 9 am, admission to enclosed car park (The parking in Rijeka, must be booked together with the trip.), embarkation until approx. 12 am. Followed by a welcome drink and snack on board, then boat crossing to Krk.
Arrival by train:
From Munich approx. 8 hours; Rijeka train station, approx. 1,5 km to the harbour
Arrival by plane:
Rijeka Airport, from there take the bus to Rijeka bus terminal; duration approx. 0,5 hours
www.buscroatia.com is a helpful on-line resource
In principle, you can bring your own bike along. However, please note that your bike will be loaded on and off the boat twice a day along with several others and therefore slight cosmetic damage to individual bikes cannot be ruled out, which is why we do not take responsibility or liability for such damage. We recommend reserving one the excellent rental bikes we offer.
Perfectly looked after:
During your tour, we are available between 8 am and 8 pm, 7 days a week. We are happy to help with any kind of problems you might be having. You will find this emergency number in your travel documents.
- As is the case with all boat trips, changes in travel itineraries due to the weather, the rivers’ water levels or technical issues can be undertaken at any time.