MS Swiss Crown
The MS Swiss Crown is a large 4*-river cruise ship that can carry a maximum of 135 passengers.
- built in 2000
- renovated in 2018/2019
- length 110 m (360 ft), width 11.40 m (37 ft),
load draft 1.60 m (4.9 ft)
- crew approx. 35 men/women
- sails under a Swiss flag
- ENI 07001725
- 3 decks: main deck, middle deck and upper deck
- languages spoken on board: English, German
- WiFi available, payable onsite
- credit cards are accepted (Mastercard, Visa)
- 12 outside cabins on the main deck (standard ) with permanently locked windows
- 1 single cabin on the main deck with permanently locked windows
- 25 outside cabins on the middle deck (comfort) with openable panoramic windows
- 1 mini-suite on the middle deck with openable panoramic windows
- 29 outside cabins on the upper deck (superior) with balcony
All cabins on board the MS Swiss Crown are approximately 14 sqm with personal shower/WC, individually regulated air-conditioning, hairdryer, safe and SAT-TV. The double beds can be separated into twin beds.
Cabins on upper deck with balcony
Mini-suite on the middle deck
Cabins on middle/main deck
The first-class restaurant is located on the middle deck, as is the library and an on-board shop. On the upper deck you can enjoy the evening in the panorama lounge with bar, and on the main deck you will find a wellness area with sauna and steam bath.
The extensive sundeck offers a pool, seating areas and deck chairs.
For health and safety reasons, smoking on MS Swiss Crown is only permitted on the sun deck!
In 2023, the Swiss Crown will be sailing on the following routes