MS Vita Pugna
The MS Vita Pugna is a small river cruise ship that can carry a maximum of 21 passengers.
- built in 1924
- renovated in 2008
- length: 36 m (120 ft), width: 5,40 m (18 ft), load draft: 1,60 m (5,3 ft)
- crew 4-5 men/women
- sails under a Dutch flag
- languages spoken on board: english, german, italian
- WiFi available
- 10 outside cabins on the lower deck, approx. 7-8 sqm (78-89 sq ft)
- level-access beds
All cabins aboard the MS Vita Pugna with air-conditioning, en-suite bathrooms, openable bull eyes and hair dryer.
- restaurant with air condition
- lounge with TV and internet desk
- partly seated sunroof with storage space for bikes
For health and safety reasons, smoking on MS Vita Pugna is only permitted on the sun deck!
In 2021, the Vita Pugna will be sailing on