The MS Zwaantje is a small river cruise ship that can carry a maximum of 24 passengers.
- built in 1991
- renovated in 2015
- length: 40 m (133 ft), width: 6 m (20 ft), load draft: 1,40 m (4,7 ft)
- crew 4 men/women
- sails under a Dutch flag
- languages spoken on board: english, german, dutch
- WiFi available
- 10 outside cabins on the lower deck, approx. 7 sqm (75 sq ft), with single ground level beds
- 2 outside cabins on the lower deck, approx. 7 sqm (75 sq ft), with double bed
The windows in the cabins can’t be opened, apart from in the two cabins with double beds. All cabins on the MS Zwaantje have a shower/WC and individually regulated air-conditioning.
- restaurant with air condition and a small bar
- sitting areas with Wi-Fi (data restrictions apply)
- large sundeck and separate bike parking
For health and safety reasons, smoking on MS Zwantje is only permitted on the sun deck!
In 2023, the Zwaantje will be sailing